ISSO provides immigration assistance to international students and scholars in the UNL community.
International Students and Scholars should contact the ISSO office for information on:
- Arriving at UNL for the first time (Important Arrival Information!)
- Planning to travel outside of the U.S. (Important Arrival Information!)
- Planning to take less than a full-time course load(<12 credit hours for undergrad, <9 credit hours for graduate)
- Transferring to another school
- Moving from one degree program to another
- Applying for employment
- Nearing the end of your stay in the U.S.
- Approaching the expiration date on any of your immigration documents
ISSO provides immigration assistance to international students and scholars in the UNL community. The ISS staff are here to:
- Help international students and scholars maintain immigration statuses sponsored by the university and comply with U.S. employment regulations
- Serve as a liaison with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in matters related to international visitors studying and working at UNL