Obtaining a Travel Signature

You have two options on obtaining a travel signature:

Option 1 You can come to the office during business hours and we will be able to sign your current I-20.
Option 2 If you are not able to physically come to our office you can submit a request for a travel signature here. We will print you a new I-20, sign it, and will scan and email it to your Huskers email address. You may pick up the original once you return to campus. You also have the option of having the physical copy mailed to you at your expense. Please allow us 7-10 business days to process your request.

Per immigration, we are not allowed to mail or give an I-20 to anyone other than the student.

If you would like the original before you arrive on campus we can send the original through regular mail to the address listed in your MyRed account. If you are not in the United States or you want it express mailed you can email us a PDF of a FedEx  shipping label. You can find the link to FedEx below. We will no longer ship I-20's through UPS. 


FedEx Shipping Instructions