Current students applying for Post-Completion OPT should refer to the information and forms available here. The below forms are intended for students who have already been approved for OPT.
Students who are working on their first year of post-completion OPT are required to report updates to employment and address information. This information must always be up to date. The Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) has created a Portal for students to use to report these updates. Please login in to your portal account to report these changes.
- Report employment updates: https://sevp.ice.gov/opt
- Report physical address updates:
- Issues with your SEVP portal account? https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/sevp-portal-help
- If you are unable to login to your SEVP account or are having trouble with reporting your employment updates, please contact ISSO directly.
- SEVP Portal Videos
Report New / Current OPT Employment
Report End of Employment
- Instructions to apply for the OPT STEM extension
- Application for the OPT STEM extension
- STEM OPT reporting form
- Report End of Employment
- Accreditation Verification
Instructions to apply for the STEM OPT Extension
Instructions to complete the Form I-983