Students who are working on their first year of post-completion OPT are required to report updates to employment and address information. This information must always be up to date. The Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) has created a Portal for students to use to report these updates. Please login in to your portal account to report these changes.
- Report employment updates: https://sevp.ice.gov/opt
- Report physical address updates:
- Issues with your SEVP portal account? https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/sevp-portal-help
- If you are unable to login to your SEVP account or are having trouble with reporting your employment updates, please contact ISSO directly.
- SEVP Portal Videos
- Instructions to apply for the OPT STEM extension
- Application for the OPT STEM extension
- STEM OPT reporting form
- Report End of Employment
- Accreditation Verification
Instructions to apply for the STEM OPT Extension
Instructions to complete the Form I-983