Students who are working on their first year of post-completion OPT are required to report updates to employment and address information. This information must always be up to date. The Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) has created a Portal for students to use to report these updates. Please login in to your portal account to report these changes.
- Report employment updates: https://sevp.ice.gov/opt
- Report physical address updates:
- Issues with your SEVP portal account? https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/sevp-portal-help
- If you are unable to login to your SEVP account or are having trouble with reporting your employment updates, please contact ISSO directly.
- Request a STEM OPT I-20:
- Step 1: Download and read OPT 24-Month STEM Extension Request Instructions:
- Step 2: Submit your I-20 Request Form and Form I-983 to ISSO: https://globalnebraska.unl.edu/isso/stem-opt-request
- Step 3: Obtain your new I-20 from ISSO and mail your application to USCIS