Welcome to the University of Nebraska –Lincoln! The International Student and Scholar Office (ISSO)is here to assistcampus departments with the immigration paperwork for international faculty, staff and scholars who come to the university for research, teaching, observationand other professional activities and to help scholars tomaintain your immigration status.You can find information on this website about the J-1, H-1B, O-1, TN and permanent residency statuses as well as information about orientation, extensions and change/adjustment of status.