ISSO is pleased to offer and promote scholarship opportunities for international students. Here you will find applications to current scholarships available.
Currently Open for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 academic year:
- Frank and Shirley Marsh Scholarship Fund
- Open to any undergraduate international student who demonstrates financial need and is in good academic standing.
- UNL International Student Scholarship Fund
- Open to any undergraduate or graduate international student who has a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5, has demonstrated community involvement, and has financial need.
- Ngaruiya Family Fund for Undergraduate Research
- Open to undergraduate student with an international background, who has demonstrated interest in research in a STEM field. This application is now CLOSED.
- International Student Scholarship Common Application
- Open to any undergraduate or graduate international student who is in financial need and/or is facing significant hardship. This application is now CLOSED.
ISSO has also received notification of scholarships external to UNL. If you have any questions about these, please direct them to the scholarship distributor directly.
If you are aware of any external scholarship opportunities available to international students, please email them to email@example.com.