International Student Scholarship Fund
We are pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity to current international students who need financial assistance. This scholarship will be awarded for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters.
Applications Due on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM CST.
To be considered, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current international (F-1) student at UNL
- Maintain full time enrollment as either an undergraduate or graduate student
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrate community involvment in your home country and/or extra-curricular activities in Lincoln/UNL
- Provide 2 letters of reference that detail your scholastic ability, financial need, and community involvement
- Have demonstrated financial need.
- This can be demonstrated through your personal statement. No additional documentation is required.